Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pizza crust

I found this recipe while blog stalking through a bunch of friend's blogs. I haven't tried it, but it sounds pretty good. If someone makes it, you'll have to let me know how it is and I'll make it a priority.

1 Tbs.sugar
1 c. warm water
1 Tbs yeast
31/4 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1/4 c. olive oil

Dissolve sugar in water. Slightly stir in yeast and let rest for 10 minutes. In a seprate bowl mix flour, salt, and olive oil. Make a hole in the center and pour yeast mixture into hole. Knead for 15 minutes by hand or mix in mixer until nice and smooth. Roll out and shape. Sprinkle corn meal on pizza stone or pan, poke dough with a fork. Brush olive oil on the crust and top as desired. Bake 500 for 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds easy enough for even me to do! Isabelle has been bugging me, wanting to make mini-pizzas, so maybe this is a sign.