My good friend made this meatball recipe for Bunko recently, I suppose it's a sweet and sour sauce, but more like a glaze. Just really tasty and very flavorful, and super easy to make! Given that since Rob does not eat red meat I don't have very many opportunities to cook with it, and I'm really not a huge meatball fan, but these meatballs are DELICIOUS. Great for potlucks since they can be cooked in a crock-pot and can serve a crowd. Best of all? Only 3 ingredients. Nice.
1 pkg frozen meatballs (my friend buys the kind from Costco)
1 jar chile sauce (found in the condiment aisle, I think she said Hines or Hunts has a version)
1 can canned cranberries - you know, the jellied stuff
Combine the chile sauce and cranberries well, toss over meatballs in a crockpot. Heat until hot throughout. Serve with white rice. YUM.
6 comments:
MMmmm ... meatballs are great! We make these weird Norwegian meatballs that have a dash of nutmeg. It sounds like a weird combo, meat and nutmeg, but it's pretty good.
You should put the recipe on the blog.
Aaron had a meatball sandwich for dinner tonight, but they were frozen meatballs!
So, I CAN'T put it on brown rice?
No brown rice allowed, Eric, we are racist! JK
So these meatballs really ARE yummy! We had them at Mona's for dinner tonight.. Super good!
Post a Comment