This recipe has a magic ingredient, so I had to try it. It was super easy and more delicious than you can imagine. I know that this is pure evil trying to deceive us by including the word apple in the title and ingredients, but I swear these taste like heaven. Try not to eat them all at once!
Easy Apple Dumplings
2 granny smith apples
2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 sticks butter
1 ½ cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Cinnamon
1 can Mountain Dew
Peel and core apples. Cut into 8 slices each. Roll each slice into crescent roll dough. Place in 9 x 13 buttered pan.
Melt butter. Add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla. Pour over apples. Pour Mountain Dew around edges of pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 350˚ for 40 minutes.
Serve with ice cream. Spoon sauce from pan over the top.
1 comment:
Mountain Dew Eh??? Sounds delicious!!
Post a Comment