Anybody have any good Chinese food recipes that they'd like to share? For my book club next week we are all supposed to bring some type of Chinese food. While I am tempted to go to my local Chinese restaurant and get some take-out to pass off as my own cooking, it would also be nice to have some good recipes to try. I was thinking about doing Brenda's Hawaiian chicken and somehow making that a bit more Chinese?? Any brilliant ideas?
8 comments:
Hmmmm...... You could make Aunt Karen's egg rolls that are in the cookbook and are super yummy! Or you could try and pass off my Hawaiian Chicken as Chinese in some way.. How I don't know.. Change the name maybe??
Search the blog for Szechwan Noodles. They're fantastic, and you can make them with or without meat.
Does Chinese Chicken Salad count? You could get potstickers from Costco.
I have a recipe for orange chicken....let me know if you would like it!
I knew you guys would come through for me! I'd love the recipe for the Chinese Chicken Salad, Aunt Karen, and also the one for the orange chicken from Shelene. Thanks a bazillion.
Hey, I want you to want my recipes too! I've got one for lettuce wraps like they serve at PF Changs and something called Gioza (no clue how to spell it though). Maybe I should just find and post both recipes, whether you want them or not. Hooray!
How about Korean? I have some good recipes for that. You're in a book club? NERD!
Actually, Eric, I'm in TWO book clubs, so I must be a double nerd and proud of it!
Post a Comment