So I don't actually have a recipe for this, I just saw it being made at Girls' Camp this summer. But I was thinking about it, and it was yummy, so here ya go.
Soak ears of corn (husks still on) in a large bucket or cooler or sink full of water for 15-30 minutes. Fire up the grill (we did it over a charcoal grill, but it would probably work for a propane grill, right??). Once your grill is good and hot, place the corn (husks still on) on the grill and let cook for, oh I think was about half an hour. Turn periodically so the husk gets evenly blackened. Once again, these are my very un-precise instructions, so it may require a test run or two to see exactly how long to cook them. Anyway, once your corn is done, now you can take the husks off and smother the corn in butter and eat and enjoy.
2 comments:
That IS a good way to eat corn, and I actually have a grill, to do it with!! I will have to do that! Thanks for the reminder Ruthie!
This is actually the only way I'll eat corn - right off of the cobb. Some good garlic butter and fresh dill is good with it as well.
Post a Comment