Bryce & I are trying to form healthier eating habits & try new things, but we need some help. I thought it would be fun to do a food challenge using certain foods for those who want to contribute.
For the first one, you don't really need recipes (at least I don't think so)--more of just serving suggestions. The food choice of the week: Hummus. So far all I've tried is using it like a dip for veggies and a spread on a tortilla/pita. Any other ideas?
3 comments:
YES! Hummus is one of my absolute favorites, and is an ingredient in my Chicken Shawarma recipe. If you haven't tried it yet, it is divine - healthy too! Hummus is also great with a falafel sandwich :-)
Tell me where to find the recipe and I'll give it a try.
Just search at the top of the blog - either under Middle Eastern or Chicken Shawarma.
Post a Comment