No, those are not self-descriptive words Eric. That is what I'm looking for when it comes to meals lately. Cheap and easy. Long story short...I have been unhappy for a long time now, most recently since I started working a full 40 hours a week. I am so disconnected from my family, I'm always rushing around, and can't seem to shake the blues. So one of these days when it is financially possible, I want to quit my job and stay home to take care of my family, and myself. So...I am focusing on where I can cut back on expenses - including food. Yes, I like good food. But yes, we probably spend too much money on that good food. So today's post is about as cheap and easy as it gets. Feel free to send any other suggestions my way!
Stove Top® One Dish Chicken Bake
Makes 4 servings
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
1 can (10 - 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup sour cream or milk
Mix contents of Stuffing Mix pouch and 1 1/2 cups water, set aside
Place chicken in 13x 9- inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole. Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing
Bake at 375° F for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake 35 minutes
3 comments:
I love Pioneer Woman's quesadillas - http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/01/superbowl_sunday_idea_have_a_quesadilla_party/
I usually add chicken - my family loves them!
Ha, that's funny. Shelene thought those were words that described me.
Thanks Berta! I will have to make this for Jordan when he gets back in town. He loves stove top!! One day I found him eating a WHOLE BOX for lunch!!!! What a goof!
Post a Comment