Menu tonight is as follows:
Bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil
Cheese and crackers
Tomato Basil Soup
Black Bean Soup
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chocolate Pots De Crème
Yields 6 servings
2 cups whipping cream
1/2 cup whole milk
5 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
6 large egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
Preheat oven to 325°F. Bring cream and milk just to simmer in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; whisk until melted and smooth. Whisk yolks and sugar in large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in hot chocolate mixture. Strain mixture into another bowl. Cool 10 minutes, skimming any foam from surface.
2 comments:
Oh. My. I am drooling.
Okay, I've never made these before, so of course Isabelle and I had to test them to see if they're any good. I'm afraid that we'll just have to eat the rest and save everyone from this dessert. YUM. To be served with fresh whipped cream and 3-berry sauce.
Post a Comment