Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Technically challenged

Does anyone else have problems trying to copy and paste a recipe from the blog onto a word document? I don't always want to print out the entire blog page, so I tried to copy and paste onto Word but it's not working so much. Is it just me? Or is there something that is prohibiting the blog from being copied?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happens to me - no text appears after you've pasted it, right? I have no idea what causes it.

Linda Westover said...

I'm so relieved to know that for once it just isn't me being computer illiterate! Perhpas the blog master of this great blog can find out what to do.

Brenda Sue said...

When you copy it into Word you need to change the color of the font! Try that and it should work! Silly people!

Brenda Sue said...

I figured, I should tell you how to do it so you will know for the futrure.

After you copy it into word, his ctrl+A and it should select all the text then go into the Format Tab and click on FONT, and then find where it says "Font Color" and click on the arrow and change the color to Black, or Automatic. Click "OK" and the font should show now.

Unknown said...

Either that, or select Copy, Paste Special - and select Text.

Brenda Sue said...

Just so you know, in Word, "Paste Special" is in the "Edit" file in the menu bar.