I served this at a wedding tonight and it was a huge hit.
1 c. sour cream
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 c. parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. dill weed
Mix the above ingredients. Then stir in:
1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
(If it isn't for a wedding, I add a little garlic too.)
Bake in a 9 x 13 pan at 325 degrees for 35 - 45 mins.
Serve with pita chips or crackers.
5 comments:
I love hot artichoke dip! I'm glad to now have a recipe (esp. from someone who's taste I really trust.)
Yum. Cheese and artichokes.
Is the parmesan cheese shredded or grated? Or does it matter?
YUMMY!!! I wonder if Jordan would be brave enough to try that?!?!
Ruth, you can use either form of the cheese. Brenda, it smells so good, he won't be able to resist. Just don't use marinated hearts or it will be too sharp. It's really good with crab in too, if you're feeling extravagant.
Post a Comment