Another great rhubarb recipe! This recipe was given to me by a friend, and I tried it last night and it was amazing. The crumb topping is very similar to the crumb topping on mom's sour cream apple pie. Anyway, if you like rhubarb, you'll like this.
Mix together:
3 c. rhubarb, diced
3/4 c. sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
1 egg
Crumb topping:
1/4 c. butter
2/3 c. flour
1/3 c. brown sugar
Mix together until crumbly. Pour rhubarb mixture into an 8x8 pan, and top with crumb topping.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Serve warm, with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if desired.
My mouth is watering as I type. Yummy!
2 comments:
Hmmmm... It sounds like I need to make another trip to Mom and Dad's. Thanks!
I love rhubarb. I've got some sitting on my counter that is going to go bad before I get to it :(
Post a Comment