I used a recipe I have for breadsticks. The dough was just a little too thick, if I were to do it again I would have used less of the dough to get a thinner crust.
See, I knew what I was talking about! I just couldn't illustrate it. It is yummy, and I love it 'cause you can put anything inside, whatever you're in the mood for.
5 comments:
Wow, that's pretty! I think I just may have to try that tomorrow night!
Pretty Picture Mona, did you actually use Rhodes dough or did you make the dough from scratch??
I used a recipe I have for breadsticks. The dough was just a little too thick, if I were to do it again I would have used less of the dough to get a thinner crust.
See, I knew what I was talking about! I just couldn't illustrate it. It is yummy, and I love it 'cause you can put anything inside, whatever you're in the mood for.
I'm going to attempt this for tonight's dinner. My bread dough has been thawing in the fridge for a couple of days - guess I need to use it!
Post a Comment