I have no motivation these days, so I need a little help. Next weekend I'll be heading off to the San Juan Islands in WA with a bunch of my girlfriends for a bachelorette party. I've been asked to make something for dessert one of the nights we're there, but I haven't a clue what to make! So, please give me your thoughts and suggestions for dessert for 9 people. Pretty please?
6 comments:
Baked apples with lots of cinnamony sauce and topped with ice cream
or...
carmel (or chocolate)dumplings
for that kind of party, maybe a better than sex cake would be appropriate. or, anything that is equally as rich and chocolaty.
i have a recipe for really yummy peanut butter bars. I might have posted it on here a long time ago, so I'll have to search through and see. It's delicious served with chocolate sauce & strawberries, kinda like a pb & j but better.
YUM - Rhonda, believe it or not I've never made one of those cakes before. Surprising, I know. Problem is, it's got to be easy to transport, and with my luck any cake would fall apart on the drive. Ruth, you know anything with peanut butter is good in my book!
How about chocolate pudding cake? Mix all the dry ingredients and then bake it when you get there. I have all those corning ware plates and baking dishes for you that would be perfect to cook pudding cake in :) I could meet you somewhere if you have time when you're driving thru, and if you've got room.
Caramelittos. Make 'em now and freeze 'em till you're ready to leave.
Post a Comment