The recipe is out of the March issue of Martha Stewart Every Day Food.
Artichoke Dip with Fontina
2 TBSP olive oil
1/2 large yellow onion, diced small (I used one whole medium onion)
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 cans (14 oz each) whole artichoke hearts, coarsly chopped (the recipe calls for 3 cans, but I only had 2 on hand)
1/3 cup dry white wine
4 ounces cream cheese
1/2 pound Fontina cheese, roughly chopped (the recipe calls for 3/4 pound, I only had a 1/2)
1/4 cup parsley (the recipe calls for fresh but I only had dried on hand)
Preheat oven to 400. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add artichoke hearts and wine; cook until liquid evaporates, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat and stir in cream cheese until blended. Fold in Fontina and parsley. Mix until combined. Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish and bake until golden and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment