

I can't believe I've gone 35 years without knowing the goodness of two things: Nutella and Milton's Multigrain bread. Separate they are delicious, together they are divine! My new favorite breakfast snack is a piece of Milton's Multigrain bread, toasted, and smeared with Nutella. Most of you know my obsession with peanut butter - yes, I admit it, I'm obsessed - but I've created a monster...peanut butter and Nutella mixed together! Yum.
4 comments:
I bought some Nutella last week and I didn't even get to taste it before it was GONE!
Oh my, it is one of Isabelle's favorite things now. Just another reason to go to Costco!
Interesting that Nutella is now a favorite, and when WE had it when you were a kid, you wouldn't even taste it...Probably saved us lots of money!
Yes, I have tried peanut butter and nutella on a tortilla (1/2 and 1/2) then you microwave it for a short time and it's so yummy! I keep forgetting to pick it up at the store when I go.
Post a Comment